FSX Vietnam War project

Forum du projet gratuit FSX Vietnam War project. Dédié à Flight Simulator X, ce projet a pour but de recréer les aérodromes de la guerre du Vietnam (A ce jour 100) et le trafic AI correspondant.

cam ran naval air

Partagez
    blueshark

cam ran naval air

Message  blueshark le Sam 14 Aoû - 5:41

Shocked Hello when I first got a pre release of vietnam war pack the base at cameron showed a c-47 in front of the naval air hanger and a shackleton and p-3 orion in the revetments, now with the new war pack I only get a couple other planes in the revetments, but I see the red roof building near the end of the runway is put in also the tiny maintenance shack where vp-6 was there in 71. I have tried the settings in the web page for fsx, seem to get the other scenery objects, any ideas?
    thanks Blueshark VP-6

Fishbone

Re: cam ran naval air

Message  Fishbone le Lun 16 Aoû - 19:25

Hello Blueshark,

I'm pleased to welcome you.
    I've tried to represent the monastery, as it was during the war, and according to the pictures you've send me.

A lot of AI airplanes are coming from all Vietnam, and I've forget to assign a right place to many airplanes, RB-66, EA-3, B-57.
    But, we are working on a correct parking assignation for AI, on a few airports (including Cam Ranh). I look for Cam Ranh very soon.
    I've also started photoreal version of Nha Trang, and following air base will be Cam Ranh.

My traffic settings are

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

A view of VP-6 parking using these settings

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

I hope that could help you,

Best,

Xavier
    FSX Vietnam War project

blueshark

cam ran naval air

Message  blueshark le Mar 17 Aoû - 5:52

Very Happy thanks for the info will enjoy the flight time this winter when the snow is up to the windows, hope the other simers like and enjoy your hard work on this scenery it is really fantastic!!!
    blueshark

Contenu sponsorisé

Re: cam ran naval air

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 23 Nov - 0:06